WDDM Driver for Intel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WDDM Driver for Intel

Forum to inform it's readers about progress on creating a WDDM driver for the intel 915GM/GMS 910 GML Express Chipset

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is this project dead?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shaun

Is this project dead? Empty
PostSubject: Is this project dead?   Is this project dead? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:42 am

Hi, I'm Shaun, Very Happy
I am a computer literate person but I am not apt at creating drivers, suffice it to say I have F***ed up more than one before. I would just like to know, as I am in the same situation as most of you, I have a 910GM/GMS 915GML or more commonly known as GMA900 In my Laptop of which I will post the specs below, Is this Project Dead? I would like to know as I have been running Vista since RC1 and had Aero then and I have also tried all sorts of registry hacks, all have failed. I really hope this isn't dead because this project is the only hope for the 650,000+ people out there with GMA900 IGP's. A lot of you get Aero confused with Glass, Aero is not glass, Glass is just called Glass or Transparency, I'll give you an example

Aero
Is this project dead? 1

Glass
Is this project dead? 2
Regards,

Shaun

Intel Pentium M 1.73GHz (2Mb Level 2 Cache)
2Gb DDR2 533Mhz
Intel 910GM/GMS 915GML Integrated Graphics Accelerator
40Gb HDD
Non-Detailed Specs[img][/img][img][/img][img]
Back to top Go down
Selkie70

PostSubject: FAIL 2   Is this project dead? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:45 am

it is dead
Back to top Go down
jojo

PostSubject: Re: Is this project dead?   Is this project dead? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:31 pm

dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this project dead?   Is this project dead? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this project dead?
Page 1 of 1